Terms and Conditions
Terms and Conditions
Welcome to GRAND BARAKAH HOTEL online booking. Terms and conditions stated below applies to all
guest and users of GRAND BARAKAH HOTEL. You are bound by these terms and conditions as long as you're on Grand Barakah Hotel website.
Your contract is with GRAND BARAKAH HOTEL. Usage of this website is on condition that you accept without variation. The terms and conditions set out here in which GRAND BARAKAH HOTEL may vary from time to time at its sole discretion with/without notice to you and you acknowledge that the usage of this website constitutes your agreement to all the terms and conditions in force for the time being as set out herein.
In the Terms & Conditions: "we" or "us" or "Hotel" means GRAND BARAKAH HOTEL (including, where appropriate, our employees, agents, and suppliers and all relevant insurers); "you" or "guests" means any and all person(s) for whom a hotel room is booked.
The following terms and conditions create a legally binding agreement between you and GRAND BARAKAH HOTEL.
All Content on this Web Site, including, but not limited to, text, images, illustrations, graphics, logos, digital downloads, data, software, headers, icons, scripts, audio and video clips (collectively "Intellectual Property"), is the property of GRAND BARAKAH HOTEL, and is or may be protected by copyrights, trademarks, service marks, and/or other intellectual property rights (which are governed by and subject to Malaysian and international copyright laws and treaty provisions, privacy and publicity laws, and communication regulations and statutes). The Content is controlled by GRAND BARAKAH HOTEL or related entities, or the Providers that have licensed or otherwise made available their content or the right to market their products and/or services through GRAND BARAKAH HOTEL. Content on this Web Site or any web site owned, operated, licensed or controlled by GRAND BARAKAH HOTEL is solely for User's personal, non-commercial use, and may not be used in any manner that is likely to cause confusion among GRAND BARAKAH HOTEL's other users of this Web Site, or the general public. User abides herein by all additional copyright notices, information, or restrictions contained in or with any Content.
Users may not utilize any registered or unregistered trademarks, service marks, copyrighted materials or other proprietary information or intellectual property appearing on this Web Site, including, but not limited to, any logos, images or characters, and also including any meta tags or similar code or hidden text or elements containing such information or property, without the express written consent of the owner of the mark or copyright. Furthermore Users may not frame any trademarks, service marks, copyrights, logos, images, text, or other proprietary information or intellectual property of GRAND BARAKAH HOTEL, or otherwise include into a third party's Web site any of the Content or other materials on this Web Site, without GRAND BARAKAH HOTEL's prior express written consent. Users may not deep link to any page of portions of this Web Site without GRAND BARAKAH HOTEL's prior written consent. Users may, however, create or provide a hypertext link or hyperlink to the home page of this Web Site provided that Users do not make or attribute to GRAND BARAKAH HOTEL, its affiliated or related entities, their correspondent directors, officers, shareholders, employees, representatives, agents or Providers any false, misleading, defamatory, libelous, derogatory, or offensive statements. Any such link cannot include any logos, graphics or trademarks of GRAND BARAKAH HOTEL, or its affiliated or related entities or Providers without prior express consent in writing by GRAND BARAKAH HOTEL. User acknowledges that any reproduction or use of Content, copyrights, trademarks, service marks, or other intellectual property on this Web Site, except as authorized by these Terms, is a violation of trademark and copyright laws, which it is also considered intentional Infringement. Therefore, such violations may result in significant civil liability or criminal penalties under international copyright and trademark laws.
All comments and feedbacks to GRAND BARAKAH HOTEL will be remain with the hotel.
You agree to be bound by these conditions every time you submit a comment or feedback and GRAND BARAKAH HOTEL reserves the right to monitor all Comments and to remove any Comments which it considers in its absolute discretion to be inappropriate, offensive or otherwise in breach of these Terms and Conditions. You warrant and represent that:
- You are entitled to post the Comments on the website and have all necessary licenses and consents to do so;
- the Comments do not infringe any intellectual property right, including without limitation copyright, patent or trademark, or other proprietary right of any third party;
- the Comments do not contain any defamatory, libellous, offensive, indecent or otherwise unlawful material or material which is an invasion of privacy
- the Comments do not contain any contaminating or destructive features or devices such as viruses, time bombs or coding designed to interrupt, destroy or limit the functionality of this website or any of this website’s user’s computer equipment or software; and
- the Comments will not be used to solicit or promote business or custom or present commercial activities or unlawful activity.
Additional terms and conditions may apply to reservations made, purchases of goods and services, and other uses of portions of this Web Site, and User agrees to abide by all other applicable terms and conditions including, but not limited to, paying all amounts owed on a timely basis and complying with all rules and restrictions regarding the availability of products and services. These additional terms and conditions include, but are not limited to, the following:
- GRAND BARAKAH HOTEL reserves the right to retract any offer made on this Web Site for any reason.
- Prices and availability of any accommodations are subject to change without notice to User.
- All images or photographs and other materials shown or displayed on the Website are for illustration purposes only and may differ from actual product.
- Reservations confirmed hereunder (the "Confirmation") are valid only if issued by GRAND BARAKAH HOTEL. Upon receipt, please check all of the details in the Confirmation and notify GRAND BARAKAH HOTEL immediately if anything is incorrect, as changes to any aspect of the Confirmation may be treated by GRAND BARAKAH as a cancellation.
- The total number of people occupying any accommodation must not exceed the maximum occupancy of the particular accommodation set forth in the Confirmation; otherwise, and at the sole discretion of GRAND BARAKAH HOTEL, access may be refused or GRAND BARAKAH HOTEL may levy additional charges upon arrival at the Hotel.
- User is solely responsible for payment of any applicable taxes, gratuities, personal expenses, utility charges, security deposits, and other fees or charges levied by GRAND BARAKAH HOTEL for the use of amenities and facilities.
- User and his/her guests must occupy and use any accommodation in a responsible, careful, and secure manner.
- User is responsible for any acts and omissions that may result in any damage, theft, or loss caused by User or his/her guests while using the accommodation.
- User must be at least twenty-one (21) years of age to confirm accommodations on this Web Site.
- Any complaints about the accommodations or services provided at GRAND BARAKAH HOTEL should be made, in writing, at the earliest opportunity to a person in authority at the Hotel [email@example.com].
- A Confirmation may not be used for any commercial purpose, including the rental or sale of the accommodation, which is represented by such Confirmation. A Confirmation may only be used by the person whose name(s) appears on the Confirmation.
- We are only responsible for your booking reservation and guarantee the same at the GRAND BARAKAH HOTEL on your date of arrival as per the reservation made by you.
- We only warrant that the room, as described on our Site, will be available to you.
- We are not in a position to guarantee your safety against accidents, death, acts of God, flood, riot, theft, or even acts of negligence. All activities have inherent risks to health and safety and GRAND BARAKAH HOTEL will not be responsible for any eventualities related to services booked through this site.
- We reserve the rights to retain your credit card details and your consent to us debiting such amounts for which you are responsible for as a result of and in the event any damages caused to the GRAND BARAKAH HOTEL room by you or your guest(s) during the stay. These amounts may be debited from your card without prior notification.
- We will not be held responsible for any loss or damage of property left in or damaged as a result of being in your GRAND BARAKAH HOTEL room during your stay. We have no responsibility for any property left behind/damaged as a result of your stay.
- Each rate or hotel package available via a GRAND BARAKAH HOTEL website is subject to individual terms and conditions.
We will retain all personal information which you provide during booking. We may need to pass this information to other parties such as our licensees and it may also be required to be provided to security and/or credit checking companies, credit and debit card companies, government and enforcement agencies and public authorities if so required, or as required by law. This may involve sending your personal information between different countries.
The Personal Data may be processed by us for the following purposes, including but not limited to:
- The delivery of notices and performance of a contract to deliver services and/or products to you;
- In order for you to enter into the necessary agreement and/or contract to purchase the services and/or products from us;
- For marketing and client profiling activities regarding our services and/or products whether present or future, including to send information, invitations, promotions and updates;
- For purposes of establishing, maintaining and administering a database of customers, suppliers or employees / workers;
- For payment processing;
- For the purposes of recovering any amount due to GRAND BARAKAH HOTEL;
- For compliance with any legal obligations to which GRAND BARAKAH HOTEL is subject;
- For the exercise of any functions conferred on any person by or under any law;
- For those purposes specifically provided for in any particular service or product offered by us or our partners;
- To consider potential employee’s applications for employment;
- For credit assessments, financial and background investigation as and when deemed necessary.
Source of Personal Data
The Personal Data will be collected, processed and used by us are sourced from wholly legitimate and transparent means such as: –
- Agreements and contracts;
- Official registration forms (either electronic or printed);
- Official Request for Information forms that are provided to you by our employees or agents;
- Any emails or any correspondences that we have received from you requesting for information or making any inquiries;
- Any forms that you have submitted on our website or any websites contracted by us;
- Any referrals from a person which have included their verifiable personal contact details;
- Letters of offer from financial institutions (local and foreign) for pre-approved loans;
- Business cards that were dropped or given to our employees, agents, brokers or associates; or
- Any documents (including but not limited to statutory forms and returns) that were submitted to us for processing.
GRAND BARAKAH HOTEL may disclose personal data to the following class of third parties, including but not limited to: –
- Regulatory and governmental authorities in order to comply with any applicable law or order, direction or regulation of any regulatory appropriate authorities.
- Any related companies and subsidiaries within FRANKY group of companies.
- GRAND BARAKAH HOTEL’s business partners and affiliates
- Information technology (IT) service provider
- Data entry service providers
- Storage facility service providers
- Banks and financial institutions
- Insurance providers
- GRAND BARAKAH HOTEL’s auditors, consultants, accounts, lawyers or other professional advisers
- GRAND BARAKAH HOTEL’s agents, contractors, sub-contractors and third party service or product providers;
The Personal Data provided to us are wholly voluntary in nature and you are not under any obligation or under any duress to do so. If you do not want GRAND BARAKAH HOTEL to disclose, transfer, use or process otherwise your personal data for any of the purposes listed above or if you wish to withdraw your consent in full or in part or limit the processing of your personal data, you may contact GRAND BARAKAH in writing to firstname.lastname@example.org
GRAND BARAKAH HOTEL reserves its right to report any wrongdoing by User at any time, to any applicable government or law enforcement agencies. User acknowledges and accepts User's duty to indemnify, defend and hold GRAND BARAKAH HOTEL, its corresponding shareholders, directors, officers, employees, representatives and agents, harmless from and against any and all claims, demands, actions, costs, liabilities, losses and damages of any kind, including but not limited to legal fees, resulting from User's use of this Web Site, User's breach of any provision of these Terms and any negligent acts, omissions or intentional wrongdoing by User.
GRAND BARAKAH HOTEL sometimes includes third party products or services in special packages, or hosts third party services at the hotel, and GRAND BARAKAH HOTEL is not liable under any circumstances for any failure by third party providers to provide products or services, nor for any error, alteration or change of any kind made by those third party providers following acceptance of a booking by them.
All third party coupons, vouchers, receipts and tickets are issued subject to the terms and conditions specified by those third parties.
GRAND BARAKAH HOTEL does not warrant the accuracy of any information, statements or representations made by third parties and is not liable for any act or omission, default or negligence of any third party provider.
From time to time, there may be information on GRAND BARAKAH HOTEL that contains typographical error, inaccuracies, omissions, that may relate to product description, pricing, availability and article contents. The information, photographs, pictures, products, services and other materials contained and/or displayed herein (the “Content”) is for reference only and shall not form part of any offer, contract, representation or warranty expressly or impliedly. Some of the photos, floor plans, drawings/map and diagrams are simplified version and may have been enhanced by computer graphics. GRAND BARAKAH HOTEL reserves the right to make changes, corrections, cancellations and/or improvements to the Content, and the products, services and programs described therein at any time and from time to time without notice, including after confirmation of a transaction.
GRAND BARAKAH HOTEL does not warrant or represent that the Content here is complete and accurate, or that the information is up to date, and it accepts no liability for any loss or damage howsoever arising from or in reliance upon the Content of this site (or any third-party sites accessed via this site). The Content contained herein was compiled in good faith, but it should not be construed as forming part of any contract or any pre-contractual representation of fact or otherwise and would-be licensee/staying guests and readers are responsible for satisfying themselves, whether by inspection or other means, as to the accuracy of any specifications or information given.
GRAND BARAKAH HOTEL reserves the rights to cancel, amend or vary at any time the arrangements featured on the GRAND BARAKAH HOTEL site without prior notice. Conflict between English text and other language text - if there is any conflict or discrepancy between the English text of terms and conditions of this Agreement and any translation thereof, the English text shall prevail.
GRAND BARAKAH HOTEL reserves its absolute rights to refuse accommodation to any person(s) without any notice and may terminate the booking or stop any event immediately without being liable for any refund or compensation under the following circumstances (but not limited to) where:-
- such action is deemed necessary for reasons of safety or security; concern any unlawful activities, disturbance or which cause public nuisance which will affect the comfort of the other guests of the hotel.
- your conduct, status, age or physical condition or the physical condition of your luggage is deemed such as to, (i) may cause harm, discomfort or (ii) involve any hazard or risk to yourself or other persons or to our property.
- you have committed misconduct on a previous stay and such conduct may be repeated.
- the applicable rate or any charges or taxes payable have not been paid, the payment of your room rate is fraudulent (i.e. using a fraudulent credit card), the credit card by which you paid for the rate has been reported lost or stolen; the booking is counterfeit or fraudulently obtained.
- the booking of our Hotel Room(s) has been done fraudulently or unlawfully or has been purchased from a party not authorized by us.
- the booking has been altered by anyone other than us or our authorized agent or has been tampered with or defaced (in which case we reserve the rights to retain such booking documentation); and/or
- you do not register as the person stated on the booking or the person checking in cannot prove that he is the person named as per the booking (we reserve the rights to retain such booking documentation in such circumstances).
All accommodation and services provided are subject to a one-time payment. Payment can be made through various payment methods we have available, such as Visa, MasterCard or online payment methods. Payments cards (credit cards or debit cards) are subject to validation checks and authorization by your card issuer. If we do not receive an authorization by your card issuer than your booking is not created until a payment is successfully made. Please note that your booking is only valid if you receive a valid reference number sent to your email address by GRAND BARAKAH HOTEL. If you do not receive a Booking Confirmation number in 24 hours after a successful payment, please contact us at +603 4270 7070 or email email@example.com.